Sackers' scheme governance experts help clients establish and improve their scheme governance frameworks.
More than ever, trustees need to ensure their scheme governance measures are not merely there to tick boxes but provide a meaningful process to encourage sound, transparent decision-making and to manage risk effectively. External scrutiny creates added pressure, with The Pensions Regulator being increasingly focused on the promotion of good governance.
Our scheme governance experts help clients get to grips with the many challenges that effective governance presents. Our practical experience can add value in a wide variety of areas, including:
- assisting with, and sitting on, MNT selection panels
- advising on "hot topics", such as record-keeping and conflicts of interests
- developing terms of reference for trustee sub-committees
- documenting job specifications for trustee chairs
- drafting scheme governance policies
- providing general or bespoke trustee training
For more details on our range of non-legal services for pension schemes in relation to scheme governance, please click here
Back to the top